I have released aravis 0.7.5, part of the aravis unstable release series, that will lead to stable aravis 0.8.0.
- gst-plugin: error handling and lock fixes (Marko)
- build: fix when aravis is used as a subproject (Rihards)
- build: fix viewer build without libusb (Guillaume)
- fake camera: implement bayer pixel formats (Bernardo)
- gcregister: don’t try to read WO registers (Stefan)
- viewer: fix buffer leak (Emmanuel)
- gvstream: correctly handle resend request limit (Emmanuel)
- stream: device reference leak fix (Emmanuel)
The release tarball is available at the usual place: https://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/aravis/0.7/
Have fun using Aravis.