I have released Aravis 0.8.28. This release includes several fixes in the USB3Vision code, and makes async libusb mode the default.
- usb3vision: make async libusb default (Emmanuel)
- usb3vision: improve CPU use when no buffer is available for the stream thread (Emmanuel)
- usb3vision: don’t wait forever for USB transfer completion (Emmanuel)
- usb3vision: enable stream after the receiving stream thread is started (Emmanuel)
- viewer: avoid buffer exhaustion if GStreamer pipeline is late (Emmanuel)
- build: fix clang 32 bits compilation (Nath)
Have fun using Aravis.