I have released Aravis 0.8.4, a bug fix / API enhancement release in the 0.8 series.
The most important point in this release is the GigEVision packet size check that happens before the streaming start. A test packet is fired from the device to the host, and if it is not successful, Aravis tries to adjust the packet size to a working value. The behaviour of this packet size adjustment can be tweaked using arv_camera_gv_set_packet_size_adjustement ().
- gigevision: automatically adjust packet size if needed (Emmanuel)
- gstreamer: don’t try to set frame rate if feature is not available (Emmanuel)
- genicam: fix pVariable name with dot (Arrigo)
- genicam: fix parsing of genicam data url (Emmanuel)
- buffer: add arv_buffer_set_frame_id API (Russel)
- usb3vision: add Dahua Technology USB id (H.F)
- build: preparatory work for windows compilation (Eudoxos)
The release tarball is available at the usual place: https://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/aravis/0.8/
Have fun using Aravis.