I have released Aravis 0.8.6, a bug fix / API enhancement release in the 0.8 series.
It adds an API for enabling at runtime a range check when setting Integer or Float feature value. It also fixes a regression in arv-fake-gv-camera utility, where it was not possible to set the listening interface anymore.
- camera: handle GainRaw also as a float feature
- camera: add arv_camera_new_with_device()
- camera: ignore error on TriggerSelector and TriggerMode setting in arv_camera_set_trigger()
- gigevision: fail quicker if a device is not found at ArvGvDevice instantiation
- fakegvcamera: fix interface selection
- genicam: implement optional range check for integer and float node values, as a runtime option
- genicam: fix min/max computation for StructEntry and MaskedIntReg nodes
- gstplugin: don’t fail camera init if gain or exposure features are not available
The release tarball is available at the usual place: https://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/aravis/0.8/
Have fun using Aravis.