I have released Aravis 0.8.7, a bug fix / API enhancement release in the 0.8 series.
The great news is, thanks to Václav, Aravis should now be usable on the Windows platform. This release also fixes some regressions introduced by the aravis 0.8 new (and less forgiving) error handling.
- camera: ignore Acquisitiontart feature setting failure (Emmanuel)
- camera: fix trigger setting for Basler cameras (Casperoo)
- camera: add set_exposure API (Emmanuel)
- gigevision: Windows support (Václav)
- usb3vision: better error packet handling (Emmanuel)
- genicam: allow get/set float from an int node (Emmanuel)
- genicam: allow multiple pIndex property nodes (Emmanuel)
The release tarball is available at the usual place: https://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/aravis/0.8/
Have fun using Aravis.