Discard late frame prevent to receive images

Hi,
I have a setup in which 4 different cameras from different manufacturer are connected to a computer, each one connected to a dedicated 1 Gbps port.
Each camera is controlled by a dedicated instance of an application using Aravis.
Two of the cameras are used as a stereo pair and are hardware triggered together.
The system is running continuously for several days and acquisition are only done from time to time.
On one of these cameras (Allied Vision Prosilica GT3300C) it happens quite often that I don’t receive the image (new buffer callback not called) after a trigger. Sometimes, restarting the application helps but not always.
I have noticed that the issue mainly occurs after a long period (several minutes) without trigger.
With such behavior, I have managed to get a debug log of the start of the application and one hardware trigger without any image received.
In these logs, I can see that the image is actually sent by the camera but all the frames are discarded with Discard late frame:

[01:58:45.366] 🅸 stream-thread> [GvStream::find_frame_data] Discard late frame 1 (last: 57)
[01:58:45.366] 🅳 misc> [PixelFormat::to_gst_caps_string] 0x01080008 -> video/x-bayer, format=(string)grbg
[01:58:45.366] 🅸 sp> packet_type  =       ok (0x0000)
                     content_type =   leader (0x0001)
                     frame_id     =        1 
                     packet_id    =        0
                     data_size    =       36
                     payload_type = image
                     pixel format = video/x-bayer, format=(string)grbg
                     width        =     3296
                     height       =     2472
                     x_offset     =        0
                     y_offset     =        0
                     x_padding    =        0
                     y_padding    =        0
[01:58:45.366] 🅸 stream-thread> [GvStream::find_frame_data] Discard late frame 1 (last: 57)
                     content_type =  payload (0x0003)
                     frame_id     =        1 
                     packet_id    =        1
                     data_size    =     8964
                     content_type =  payload (0x0003)
                     frame_id     =        1 
                     packet_id    =        2
                     data_size    =     8964

Full log file attached.
logs_driver_start_and_two_triggers.zip (245.5 KB)

These cameras were running on another software and were working so I do not blame the camera directly but I don’t really understand the reason of the issue.
Do you have any idea?

Using Aravis 0.8.29

Thanks

To further explain the issue after some tests. When initializing Aravis and configuring the camera tohardware trigger. After a first trigger, the first received image produces the log: “Discard late frame 1 (last: 57).” This implies that Aravis retains a last frame ID of 57 from a previous state. Then, we’d have to trigger 57 times to process the first image. Also, the logs don’t indicate any images being received prior to this discard event.