How i can record video by gstreamer on jetson via aravis?

Hi, i use BFS-PGE-50S5M-C PoE GigE Blackfly (Gige connection camera) and want get video from gst-streamer on jetson xavier nx. But my gst pipeline got error for usb connection camera.

I try receive beffer frames from python Aravis, but is too slow and i want try gst streamer, what i do wrong?

ubuntu@ubuntu-desktop:~$ gst-launch-1.0 --gst-plugin-load=//home/ubuntu/aravis/build/gst/libgstaravis.0.8.so aravissrc ! video/x-raw, width=960, height=720, framerate=10/1 ! videoconvert ! filesink location=b.mp4
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

** (gst-launch-1.0:4386): CRITICAL **: 14:50:40.393: arv_camera_uv_set_usb_mode: assertion 'arv_camera_is_uv_device (camera)' failed
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAravis:aravis0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAravis:aravis0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

First: Even it would work, you lack the encoding part of the pipeline to get a playable mp4 file.
Second: Your camera is BW right?
What happends if you do:
gst-launch-1.0 --gst-plugin-load=//home/ubuntu/aravis/build/gst/libgstaravis.0.8.so aravissrc ! video/x-raw, format=GRAY16_LE, width=960, height=720, framerate=10/1 ! videoconvert ! filesink location=b.mp4
(difference being the format parameter, your camera might be able to handle more than 16bit per pixel grayscale , but gstreamer does not…yet)
if you want to capture raw video, the videoconvert element might be unneccessssarry. You may still want to put it into suitable container and possibly lossless encoding.

Thank for advice, which image format i need use for 2 channel frames for record video? I will try format=GRAY8, but video does not opened in mp player.