Internal data stream error when image width and height too large

Hi, I am testing aravis with an Omron SenTech GigE camera and streaming works as long as I don’t specify too large width and height values:

For example the following pipeline creates images in the current folder:

gst-launch-1.0 pipeline aravissrc camera-name="SENTECH-CamerName" ! bayer2rgb ! tee name=t t. ! queue max-size-buffers=1 leaky=downstream ! videoconvert ! videoscale ! video/x-raw,width=1080,height=720 ! queue ! videoconvert ! jpegenc ! multifilesink location=image_%06d.jpg
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
^Chandling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
Execution ended after 0:00:05.251245275
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

If I double the width and height values it works sometimes but most of the times I get errors like the following:

$ gst-launch-1.0 pipeline aravissrc camera-name="SENTECH-CamerName" ! bayer2rgb ! tee name=t t. ! queue max-size-buffers=1 leaky=downstream ! videoconvert ! videoscale ! video/x-raw,width=2160,height=1440 ! queue ! videoconvert ! jpegenc ! multifilesink location=image_%06d.jpg
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline1/GstAravis:aravis0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline1/GstAravis:aravis0:
streaming stopped, reason error (-5)
Execution ended after 0:00:02.369078348
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

I tried with these width/height values (width=2160,height=1440) in the StViewer program from SenTech and everything works fine.
Any idea what I am doing wrong and how to solve this issue?

Hi Franz,

Which platform are you using ? Is this a USB3 or a GigE device ?

What is the output of ./tests/arv-camera-test -d all ?