Questions about IP settings for GigE cameras

Hello, Aravis team.
I’ve got some questions about Gige’s camera that need to be answered. The IP address of the camera doesn’t connect to the NIC, and when I use Aravis, the camera cannot be detected. After reading other topics, I found out that the GigEVision device can be set to ARV_GV_INTERFACE_FLAGS_ALLOW_BROADCAST_DISCOVERY_ACK by using the arv_set_interface_flag function, and then Aravis is able to detect the device, but still cannot connect to the device due to the misconfigured IP address. To connect the camera, what I am currently doing is manually modifying the IP address of the NIC to connect to the camera based on the camera’s IP address. I would like to know if Aravis can set the IP address configuration of the camera without connecting to the device, like Basler client, and what should I do to connect to the camera.
Another question is when I set arv_set_interface_flag(“GigEVision”,ARV_GV_INTERFACE_FLAGS_ALLOW_BROADCAST_DISCOVERY_ACK) under administrator privileges.Everytime I run the program it can also detects unreachable devices, I want know How to set this flag to disable detect the device which is unreachable.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.